Monday, May 18, 2009

Major Project

Well...I have finally gotten started on the big dining room redo. I dreamed up my plan over a month ago, and I am so excited to finally start working on it.


My hubby picked these up yesterday: (craigslist)




















Our dining room is going to turn into a family friendly office. These cabinets will go against one wall to create some built in storage and computer desk. Hubby is going to pick up some other cabinets tomorrow.



I spent a couple hours this evening outside priming the doors and drawers. I'm hoping to get them painted tomorrow. Yeah! I'm gonna work on creating a sketch of the layout of the new room. along with some before pictures of the room.



Here is one project I did finish this weekend. I collected a whole bunch of frames from around the house (going unused) and spray painted them all black. Here is the ending result on my bedroom wall.



















That's all for tonight! Heading to bed...

0 comments: