Well, today is offically my first day of summer vacation! I love being a teacher! This offically marks my 10th year of teaching! Wow! Time sure flies!
I've been absent from my blog for a while, but with a good reason. The last week of school was busy between my school and Chloe's kindergarten year. Then this past Saturday, Cody and I packed up and headed to Canton, TX for the trade days. Found some good stuff to spruce up my home. I'll take a picture in a bit and also include pics of the front room remodel. The room is finished hardware wise, but now I get the fun of decorating the walls! Yeah! That is the fun part!
For now, I'm trying to catch up on laundry and cleaning my dirty house. The kids are in the front yard splashing in the baby pool with neighbors. Summer is here!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Summertime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment